Big Rumor here in the USA

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Big Rumor here in the USA

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Versatile

Budget Cuts:

Next month the Immigration Department will start deporting Senior Citizens(instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare Costs. Older people are easier to catch and less likely to remember how to get back home.

rbdeery

[quote=”Versatile”]Budget Cuts:

Next month the Immigration Department will start deporting Senior Citizens(instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare Costs. Older people are easier to catch and less likely to remember how to get back home.[/quote]

LOL !

waggoner41

[quote=”Versatile”]Budget Cuts:

Next month the Immigration Department will start deporting Senior Citizens(instead of illegals) in order to lower Social Security and Medicare Costs. Older people are easier to catch and less likely to remember how to get back home.[/quote]

Didn’t have to catch us…we volunteered. :lol::lol:

Doug Ward

[quote=”waggoner41″][quote=”Versatile”]Budget Cuts:

Didn’t have to catch us…we volunteered. :lol::lol:[/quote]
    AMEN. I’m glad Santaklawz left town ! Now I can get back to work !

I work for U.S. Immigration….the rumor is wrong, we only go after defenseless illegal chrildren, they are consuming too much of the candy supply of the U.S.

waggoner41

[quote=”Doug Ward”][quote=”waggoner41″][quote=”Versatile”]Budget Cuts:

AMEN. I’m glad Santaklawz left town ! Now I can get back to work ![/quote]

BACK TO WORK??? You’re one of the lucky ones.

Doug Ward

[quote=”waggoner41″][quote=”Doug Ward”][quote=”waggoner41″][quote=”Versatile”]Budget Cuts:

BACK TO WORK??? You’re one of the lucky ones.[/quote]
    I was kidding. I’m a bit older than Scott and really haven’t “worked” since 1997.In 2004 I realized the movie was OVER.
    I need to feed my tilapia. PooDa VeeDuh.

sprite

Wish they would deport me. Anything would be better that sitting through the upcoming riots.

waggoner41

[quote=”Doug Ward”][quote=”waggoner41″][quote=”Doug Ward”][quote=”waggoner41″][quote=”Versatile”]Budget Cuts:

BACK TO WORK??? You’re one of the lucky ones.[/quote]
    I was kidding. I’m a bit older than Scott and really haven’t “worked” since 1997.In 2004 I realized the movie was OVER.
    I need to feed my tilapia. PooDa VeeDuh.[/quote]

and another escapee beats the crowd. Happy eating.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.