Are any other VIPs coming to Costa Rica SOON?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Are any other VIPs coming to Costa Rica SOON?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    PeggyS

I was just wondering if there might be a fellow animal loving VIP out there who is coming to Costa Rica in the immediate future.The reason I ask is this: Our dog has been diagnosed with a medical problem that her vet in Canada & 2 vets in Costa Rica agree requires a particular medication. Problem: both CR vets have told me that they can’t get the medication in CR. I can order it on-line, but they won’t ship to CR. If I can get it sent to a USA or Canada address, is there someone who would be willing to throw it into their checked luggage & bring it down here? Please let me know. Thanks

costaricafinca
    Participant

If you are considering mailing your dogs meds. as in the other post they probably will not be permitted.

Pauldthomas

[quote=”costaricafinca”]If you are considering mailing your dogs meds. as in the other post they probably will not be permitted.[/quote]
    Peggy,
    We are moving to CR at the end of Jan 2012. It sounds like the pup might need the meds before that. Let me know and maybe we can help you.
    DThomas

Doug Ward

Talk to a vet at Dos Pinos. Those guys can seem to find anything.Most of the “vets” here think the Internet=Facebook.
    Never forget. Books and catalogs are like Kryptonite to Ticos.:shock::lol:

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.