Architect referrals in Nosara, Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Architect referrals in Nosara, Costa Rica

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    postalx

In doing my best not to lose my camisa while contemplating the building process in CR, I would sincerely appreciate referrals to architects in the Nosara area with whom you’ve worked and had good experiences with.

Although I’m working on my espanol, bilingual ability would be a big plus (read: requirement)! The successful candidate would bring my cocktail napkin plan to fruition! Fred

adusta

I have a real estate office in Nosara, and have had plenty of happy clients use Donald Loria. I’m actually also using him on a project I’m involved with personally here in town. If you need any other help, we can be contacted in the office of Surfing Nosara. Good luck.

postalx

Home of the most excellent Soul Arch Photo! Looks like I’ll be in Nosara around June 13th; would like to meet/greet at that time. I’ll email the office. Thanks. Fred

DENISE

this will be interesting to see what details develope….we have property above Luna Azul and will be building in 3 yrs….this yr will be fencing property,,,,next yr – digging well…..i LOVE this area….we have cked out an archetect (sp) next door to Century 21…they will do design to build….hmmmmm….

adusta

Soul Arch actually shares our office so come on by. The office is Surfing Nosara. You’ve probably seen our website. Ask for Andrew when you cruise in. I’m happy to help.

DENISE

are u in the new building? were your parents here from England this Jan? i am trying to place your location,,,,by the new medical building?

adusta

Hey Denise. My folks aren’t from England. You may be thinking of someone else. Yes, we are right next to the new doctor’s office.

DENISE

have u just opened? i remember a new surf shop in that complex that was collecting old surf boards for kids…..
    what is your specialty?
    do u live in Playa G or near by….?

adusta

We’ve been open for about a month but were working out of another real estate office for the past few years. Our specialty is helping people find the right property for them in the Guiones area. We’re actually right around the corner from the Innocent Surf School, which you’re referring to about the board collection. I live in the K section of Guiones.

DENISE

that’s by the Harbor Reef right? great area…..i wish we could have afforded that area but it was not to be….we do have a surfboard renting a spot at Cocanut Harry’s til we return,, as we do each year…soon we will be looking for long term rental…. i don’t remember if u said u had a website….if so let me know and i’ll ck it out

adusta

correct. Our website is http://www.surfingnosara.com. We get between 1500-3000 hits per day due to our surf report. We’re also in the process of improving the real estate side of things quite dramatically. Feel free to check things out, and if you send any type of inquiry, include my name.

Andrew

DENISE

thank you ….i went to the website….i thought Los Olas was bankrupted…owners has bailed with monies deposited….at least that is ‘the word’ it is amazing what a small town PG is….

adusta

That one is still up in the air. Supposedly someone has stepped in and will complete things. Could be a while though.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.