Anyone use Vacation city real estate service

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Anyone use Vacation city real estate service

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    koty

Has any one used Vacation City real estate service? I guess they are a buyer side real estate Agent and get their money through splitting commisions with listing agents and selling “real estate Tours” for $135 a day.

Andrew
    Keymaster

As the name suggest, Vacation City is a Costa Rican travel firm and most professional buyers agents or Costa Rica real estate sales professionals don’t run travel firms of course…

On their site, they say that “We have carefully selected the best and most knowledgeable realtors in each of the destination areas…”

This clearly means that:

A: Vacation City obviously refers business to other people and
    B: They are definitely NOT “buyer side real estate agents.”

Best wishes

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

koty

What do you suggest? we are trying to buy property between Jaco and Quepos. We have done the internet search and then meet with the agents thing 2 times. One productive and one not so much. We would love to meet with someone who can give us a sampling of what is available and have a source for multiple listings.

Koty

*Lotus

I found it was really difficult to locate actual properties over the Internet. You just have to get down there again stay at some small hotel in Playa Hermosa and start talking to people. Can you get into some of your experiences, what you’ve seen, liked and didn’t like? Get in touch with Johanna at Ola Bonita(hotel) in playa Hermosa. A wonderful Tica who is related to half the locals in the area. just built her own beautiful home and runs a small hotel. Perhaps you can find her on the Internet I can not find her #. I watched her house go up, she had a great local architect and builders who built an amazing mediterranean style home for her and her family….husbands Italian. That was our problem we only wanted to live near Hermosa and it’s getting really expensive!!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.