Anyone live in Samara?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Anyone live in Samara?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    iansmom

Hello ! First let me say I have met some wonderful people on here who have been a huge help with our adventure to Costa Rica ! Thank you !

Although I have not been able to call them as they so generously offered, I will !

My question of the day ….Anyone here live in Samara?

We have looked at lots of places in Lake Arenal and Grecia where our friend lives, but have found a place to stay for a month or so in Samara but found it on craigslist and wanted to see if anyone knew of this house or person. I can email you the info.

Thanks ! Have our go date ! Oct 19th ! Taking everyone up on their suggestion of flying into Liberia, Thanks again !

markus
    Participant

I don’t know the house or the person. But, My wife and I stayed at the Samara Palm lodge for several days a few months ago. I think they have a 1-2 bedroom apartment with kitchen. Not sure. If you don’t mind staying at a B&B, this could be it. This place is cozy, beatiful, clean, friendly and safe. And Lothar is incredible (Bridgite was away) When we go back we will definitely stay there again.
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g309247-d1626437-Reviews-Samara_Palm_Lodge-Playa_Samara_Province_of_Guanacaste.html

Andrew
    Keymaster

We certainly do have members in Samara and if you want to meet up with a bunch of expats you simply must read:

Expats Living In Samara Enjoy “First Fridays.” at:

[ http://www.welovecostarica.com/public/3224.cfm ]

Bill – who co-authored the article – included his email at the bottom of the article …

Scott

iansmom

[quote=”Scott”]We certainly do have members in Samara and if you want to meet up with a bunch of expats you simply must read:

[url=www.welovecostarica.com/public/3224.cfm]Expats Living In Samara Enjoy “First Fridays.”[/url]

Bill – who co-authored the article – included his email at the bottom of the article …

Scott
    Thank you Scott ! I tried the link but it errors out – but will continue to search – thanks again for all your help, this Forum is wonderful !

[/quote]

iansmom

[quote=”markus”]I don’t know the house or the person. But, My wife and I stayed at the Samara Palm lodge for several days a few months ago. I think they have a 1-2 bedroom apartment with kitchen. Not sure. If you don’t mind staying at a B&B, this could be it. This place is cozy, beatiful, clean, friendly and safe. And Lothar is incredible (Bridgite was away) When we go back we will definitely stay there again.
    http://www.tripadvisor.com/Hotel_Review-g309247-d1626437-Reviews-Samara_Palm_Lodge-Playa_Samara_Province_of_Guanacaste.html%5B/quote%5D

Thank you ! will check into that for sure ! We have several dogs coming with us so always makes it more challenging !

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.