Anyone familiar with this real estate area in CR?

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Anyone familiar with this real estate area in CR?

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    sharrack

As you head south east to Jaco or just past it, there is a HUGE Supermarket on the right side of the road.
    Across from that Market , there is a dirt road with many new pads being cleared in the hills. I liked the area but was not in the Real Estate state of mind while cruising around.
    Sounds like an area I’d like to investigate. Anyone familiar?
    Thanks, kenny Sharrocks

*Lotus

I have not been to Jaco since the end of December and I know things are changing rapidly. How far south of Jaco are you talking is this huge super market off the Costa Nera? The only huge super market in the area is the new one in Jaco as well as the Mas x Menos.

sharrack

It’s on the main hwy and is on the south side of the road.
    If I remember correctly, it had a painting of a huge shopping cart on the side. It looked like a supermarket in the U.S.
    The dirt road across the street has a large ranch on it and the hills above are being graded for home sites. the rest of the road leads back miles with private homes. Kenny S>

diablo

I beleive that this new supermarket is the Maxi Bodega, and the reason it looks like a US store is, I have heard, that Walmart owns part of it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.