ANNOUNCEMENT: BUYING AND SELLING ‘STUFF’

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum ANNOUNCEMENT: BUYING AND SELLING ‘STUFF’

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Andrew
    Keymaster

Just in case you were not aware, we do have a new and FREE Costa Rica Classified section on this site at < https://www.welovecostarica.com/classifieds/index.cfm > for those of you who are buying and selling cars, boats or ‘whatever.’

You can include a complete description AND even a full color photograph if you wish.

There is also a section especially for real estate RENTALS for both long-term as well as vacation rentals howeber, please do not place real estate for SALE in this section, there is NOT a real estate sales section as I cannot ‘police’ that well and do not want to give the scumbags out there an inch of publicity on this site.

Just so you know I filter out nearly 100 different sites – in the business of selling swampland – who try to advertise on WeLoveCostaRica.com – I am trying to keep it it ‘clean’ for you.

Place your free Costa Rica Classified advertisement at < https://www.welovecostarica.com/classifieds/index.cfm > and if you really need to start a new category, just let me know….

Best wishes

Scott Oliver -Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

BizCR

Dear Mr. Oliver:

I think you have some nerve in your announcement about your classifieds section calling people who may have wanted to list their properties for sale on your classifieds site, “scumbags.” I think that is offensive to the many good people who are involved in real estate in this country.

Further, look at your home page and tell me you aren’t pushing real estate? Heck, you’ve even taken some of the photos for properties–such as the Santa Ana development!

Perhaps the real reason you don’t want real estate sales ads is that you don’t want competition on your site from others involved in real estate?

Wally

Edited on Oct 26, 2006 00:09

Andrew
    Keymaster

And you only have the ‘nerve’ to write this because you ‘bizCR’ registered under a stupid name using an anonymous email address.

Our website member are unfortunately intimately familiar with the many “scumbags” that are trying to sell various real estate products in Costa Rica. In fact many of them have been threatened with attorneys because they posted constructive but negative criticism of them…

I have indeed taken MOST of the photographs of the real estate that is for sale on this site BECAUSE we have checked that real estate out!

That’s the whole idea because our VIP Members requested a thousand times that not only do we warn them NOT to buy but we also show them well researched properties.

If you would prefer a site filled with Google ad’s etc for “questionable” real estate for sale in Costa Rica, may I suggest you find another one because that’s not what we have at WeLoveCostaRica.com

Scott Oliver – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

wmaes47

Gosh Wally

“Perhaps the real reason you don’t want real estate sales ads is that you don’t want competition on your site from others involved in real estate?”

How astute of you. Your intelligence far outweighs your nerve and foresight.

I don’t want commercial competition on any of my website, either.

Thinking and Commenting
    Bill Maes

drushton

Good for you Scott.

Those of us who are tired of the scumbags salute you.
    Let this continue to be an elite and forthright site.

David

Here, here!

I’m a new member looking to invest in Costa Rica, and I am thankful to not have to sift through the “scumbag” advertisements and worry about being taken advantage of as a foreigner.

And since Scott DOES pay for this website, he IS allowed to make the rules as to what is allowed on his website or not. He is providing a wonderful service to everyone and he should be able the reap the benefits.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.