Allergies in Costa Rica/ Dogs on Beach

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Allergies in Costa Rica/ Dogs on Beach

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    vivian

I amost forgot. I have allergies an wondered which area is dryest, or is there one. Also can my dog walk on the beach with me. Is there a law against it.

*Lotus

I believe the north pacific is the driest climate although they to have a rainy season. At all the beaches I have been to(Nosara to Manuel Antonio) dogs roam freely on the beaches. Whether there is a law regarding dogs on beaches I really don’t know but doubt it.

Andrew
    Keymaster

You will find dogs on many beaches, some with owners and some not and I have only ever encountered friendly animals at the beach…

My concern would be the health of those dogs and how their bugs, saliva etc., might harm my dog so please make sure your dog has all the protection and vaccinations it should have.

Scott Oliver

koty

Hey, just thought you may like to know. We just back from a 10 day trip to Costa Rica. I had absolutely no allergies there down by dominical etc and then by hermosa. However, when I got back to Minnesota I got absolutely slammed by allergies here. Never even had them before. I think its pollen not mold though. Also, I agree with Scott, there are a ton of dogs roaming around, some pretty mangy looking so I would be careful with your dog! Obviously many are not cared for or neutered. We always laugh when we are there because each area we visit the dogs have a certain look to them. Down by Dominical they were long Dachshound looking, up by arenal there were a bunch that were obviously part dalmation…….

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.