Air conditioning system maintenance

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Air conditioning system maintenance

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Qtc9808

We have a beach home in the southern Guanacaste area with fairly new LG a/c units. We understand they need periodic maintenance and were looking for a reliable a/c person/company that takes care of this. Thank you! Joe M.

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”qtc9808″]We have a beach home in the southern Guanacaste area with fairly new LG a/c units. We understand they need periodic maintenance and were looking for a reliable a/c person/company that takes care of this. Thank you! Joe M.[/quote]

Whereabouts in “the southern Guanacaste area”?

Qtc9808

[quote=”costaricabill”][quote=”qtc9808″]We have a beach home in the southern Guanacaste area with fairly new LG a/c units. We understand they need periodic maintenance and were looking for a reliable a/c person/company that takes care of this. Thank you! Joe M.[/quote]

Whereabouts in “the southern Guanacaste area”?[/quote]

Playa Coyote

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”qtc9808″][quote=”costaricabill”][quote=”qtc9808″]We have a beach home in the southern Guanacaste area with fairly new LG a/c units. We understand they need periodic maintenance and were looking for a reliable a/c person/company that takes care of this. Thank you! Joe M.[/quote]

Playa Coyote[/quote]

Check for PM I sent to you.

Qtc9808

[quote=”costaricabill”][quote=”qtc9808″][quote=”costaricabill”][quote=”qtc9808″]We have a beach home in the southern Guanacaste area with fairly new LG a/c units. We understand they need periodic maintenance and were looking for a reliable a/c person/company that takes care of this. Thank you! Joe M.[/quote]

Playa Coyote[/quote]

[/quote]

Bill,

Did you send me info on an ac company or a metaphor? I did not see anything in the PM except some metaphor.

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”qtc9808″][quote=”costaricabill”][quote=”qtc9808″][quote=”costaricabill”][quote=”qtc9808″]We have a beach home in the southern Guanacaste area with fairly new LG a/c units. We understand they need periodic maintenance and were looking for a reliable a/c person/company that takes care of this. Thank you! Joe M.[/quote]

Playa Coyote[/quote]

[/quote]

Bill,

Did you send me info on an ac company or a metaphor? I did not see anything in the PM except some metaphor.[/quote]

It was a complete answer with a couple of suggestions. It shows in my “sent” folder just as I sent it, so don’t know what the problem is.
    Anyway, I am on the road to SJO and can only offer one suggestion at this time.
    Contact the people at Casa Caleta. They have 8-10 a/c rooms, so they must know a service tech.

johnr

[quote=”qtc9808″]We have a beach home in the southern Guanacaste area with fairly new LG a/c units. We understand they need periodic maintenance and were looking for a reliable a/c person/company that takes care of this. Thank you! Joe M.[/quote]

Hey Joe!

I have contacted Will to get the information on the guy we use. He seems pretty reliable and at least a little reasonable on costs.

John R

johnr

Ariel mora
    He is from Carmona, same guy we always use.
    Cell. 8860-5574
    EMail. francoa0489@gmail.com

He will be in Coyote this week!

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.