A different view of San Jose

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum A different view of San Jose

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    costaricabill
    Participant

a friend sent me this link – it is one of the best production videos I have ever received. Take a few minutes and enjoy San Jose from above – shows it all, form the new & modern to the historic to the slums…..

http://qcostarica.com/edition/2013/02/21/qtv-san-jose-from-above/

enjoy

raggedjack

VERY NICE!

Andrew
    Keymaster

This was published here on WeLoveCostaRica.com last week

[url=https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/Costa-Rica-Video-Break-The-most-impressive-aerial-view-footage-of-San-Jos-that-has-ever-been-filmed.cfm]Costa Rica Video Break. The most impressive aerial view footage of San José that has ever been filmed.[/url]

This is by far the most impressive aerial view footage of San José that has ever been filmed… Aerial HD filming with the Cineflex V14HD in Costa Rica. Aerial Filmworks provided the gyro-stabilized camera system, helicopter mount and camera operator. . . .

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”Scott”]This was published here on WeLoveCostaRica.com last week

[url=https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/Costa-Rica-Video-Break-The-most-impressive-aerial-view-footage-of-San-Jos-that-has-ever-been-filmed.cfm]Costa Rica Video Break. The most impressive aerial view footage of San José that has ever been filmed.[/url]

This is by far the most impressive aerial view footage of San José that has ever been filmed… Aerial HD filming with the Cineflex V14HD in Costa Rica. Aerial Filmworks provided the gyro-stabilized camera system, helicopter mount and camera operator. . . .

[/quote]

Sorry, I missed it on this site – I guess I need to spend a few more minutes on the main page instead of going straight to the Discussion Forum!

waggoner41

Absolutely great video.

Thank you CRB

MaryLawrence

I agree..It is really amazing video..I am amazed by the adventurous paragliding.

family vacation costa rica

davidd

[quote=”MaryLawrence”]I agree..It is really amazing video..I am amazed by the adventurous paragliding.

family vacation costa rica[/quote]

can anyone say DRONE???:shock:

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”davidd”]
    can anyone say DRONE???:shock:[/quote]

I hope you know the difference in a helicopter with a gyro camera and a drone! If you are in “shock” by this then you live in a very simple world, unable to appreciate good photography and editing!

pharg
    Participant

[quote=”waggoner41″]Absolutely great video.

Thank you CRB[/quote]

This is a great video. I spent a lot of time picking out landmarks, even though barrio tin roofs all look the same. You can even pick out the flying rats [pigeons] in the Teatro plaza. Nostalgia rules:wink:
    PEH

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.