1st Wave Realty in Costa Rica

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum 1st Wave Realty in Costa Rica

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    bradbard

This company called me about preconstruction home sites in Liberia, Guanacoste

Does anybody know them? Im a bit puzzled why they are based in Massachusetts if they are building in Costa Rica

Brad Bardon

Edited on Mar 05, 2006 20:11

Andrew
    Keymaster

Strangely enough, I received another email the day before yesterday asking about this company…

This person stated that “I just spoke to a rep yesterday from 1st Wave Realty. (Headquartered in the Boston suburb of Needham, Massachusetts) He has never been to Costa Rica and is selling real estate. He said they are a new company. I was suspicious. do you know anything about this company?”

1. I know nothing about this company and probably don’t want to …

2. May I politely suggest that the best companies to do business with for Costa Rica land and real estate are companies based in Costa Rica with proven experience in developing land in Costa Rica. Needham, Massachusetts is not known as the place to find the best Costa Rica real estate professionals.

3. I would also suggest that the most knowledgeable sales professionals would be sales people that have actually stepped foot in Costa Rica and in the email sent to one of our VIP Members, this same sales person continually spells the name of the Guanacaste province incorrectly – GUANACOSTE – the correct way to spell it is GUANACASTE.

This sales person may be one of the people who think Costa Rica is an island, you know, just like ‘Puerta Rica.’

4. To translate from English into English the phrase “preconstruction home sites” means that they have a plot of land and probably nothing more.

Scott – Founder
    WeLoveCostaRica.com

PS. If anyone from 1stWave would like to clarify their position and expertise with Costa Rica land and real estate, they can, by all means reply to these discussion forum postings

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.