The end of the American empire is happening before our very eyes and it is astonishing how, among the preponderance of information, people still do not see the writing on the wall. Every day I am seeing stories that I consider signs of The End Of The Monetary System As We Know It (TEOTMSAWKI).
In the Snowden leaks we learned that the NSA was spying on the SWIFT payment system, which led to Russia, and other nations, to develop their own alternative to the SWIFT system.
With tensions regarding SWIFT already high, the UK threatened in 2014 to remove Russia from SWIFT (which SWIFT said it was not interested in doing), and so Russia and China then moved forward on their plans to create a de-dollarized SWIFT competitor. Russia detailed the SWIFT-alternative in November and set a launch date for May 2015.
Medvedev warned last month of “unlimited reaction” if Russia was cut off from the SWIFT payments system. Needless to say, tensions have been high over global payments as nation-states continue posturing for TEOTMSAWKI. All the more reason to learn about Bitcoin.
News broke this week that Russia launched its own ‘SWIFT’-alternative, with 91 credit institutions on-board, at least at first as more are likely to sign up. According to Sputnik News,
- Almost 91 domestic credit institutions have been incorporated into the new Russian financial system, the analogous of SWIFT, an international banking network.
- The new service, will allow Russian banks to communicate seamlessly through the Central Bank of Russia.
- It should be noted that Russia’s Central Bank initiated the development of the country’s own messaging system in response to repeated threats voiced by Moscow’s Western partners to disconnect Russia from SWIFT…
- Joining the global interbank system in 1989, Russia has become one of the most active users of SWIFT globally, sending hundreds of thousands of messages per day. In general, SWIFT provides a secure communication network for more than ten thousands of financial institutions around the world, approving transactions of trillions of US dollars.
- Earlier this month Russian Deputy Prime Minister Igor Shuvalov expressed confidence that Russia would not be disconnected from SWIFT. In her turn, Russian Central Bank First Deputy Chair Ksenia Yudaeva called upon Russian civilians and financial institutions not to dramatize the current situation.
- Russian experts point to the fact that Western businesses would face severe losses if they expelled Russia from the international SWIFT system. On the other hand, the alternative system launched by Russia might reduce the negative impacts caused by measures imposed by the West, including possible disconnection from SWIFT, and diminish Western financial dominance over Russia…
- The core of SWIFT’s work is a secure financial messaging service that communicates payment orders to be settled at correspondent accounts — accounts that one financial institution holds with another financial institution.
- The network has become key to the functioning of Russia’s financial system since the first bank began to use the service in 1989.
- About 360,000 such messages are sent daily, making Russia the second most prolific user of SWIFT in the world, the head of SWIFT in Russia, Roman Chernov, told a conference last year, according to RIA Novosti. Over 600 Russian financial institutions use SWIFT, which saw a 40 percent growth in its traffic in 2014, he said.
As you can see, there is not much the world can do now other than watch the US empire collapse. Americans are more-and-more depressed, and a quarter of them believe the sun revolves around the Earth, so good luck convincing them their government lies. While stock markets continue their absurd runs on the back of a highly volatile dollar, which for now just so happens to be volatile to the upside, the middle class is turning into an impoverished, manic wreck.
The US government will do everything it can to distract from the economic realities of the situation with false flag attacks and lies about terrorism. (In reality, the US government is the largest terrorist institution on the planet)
The world is doing everything it can to get out from under the collapsing US empire, and this means de-dollarization. This chart sums that up well:
It is not just Russia and China, but also some of the US’s allies who are distancing themselves from the US dollar, which makes the coming changes the world will bear witness to unprecedented. France’s political and business establishment has joined the de-dollarization rumbling.
“We [Europeans] are selling to ourselves in dollars, for instance when we sell planes,” French financial minister Michel Sapin told the Financial Times last fall. “Is that necessary? I don’t think so. I think a rebalancing is possible and necessary, not just regarding the euro but also for the big currencies of the emerging countries, which account for more and more of global trade.”
Not just France, but South Korea too have begun to do what they can to extricate themselves from their abuser.
But Wait, What About The Recovery?
The recovery was a lie. It never happened and it won’t happen in the future. Even Goldman Sachs admits now that the global economy is in contraction.
Life in the US is not going to become easier all of the sudden. US persons will have to compete with people all over the world to provide goods and services and this means certainly their wages will continue to fall as they have.
The only true way to protect yourself from the tumult the United States faces is to get out!
The US is increasingly finding itself isolated, hence the financial war it is waging against its competitors (even allies), the hot wars it fights against perceived terrorists, and the brazen, brutal police state it has developed on the homefront.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.