Nestled on the mountainside in the lush tropical Costa Rican rainforest, the villa “Toucan Alley” boasts a most magnificent view. The inviting turquoise waters of the Pacific Ocean shimmer below.
From the ample veranda or the infinity edge pool you can sip your favorite cocktail while observing the most spectacular sunsets. Nature abounds here and incredibly. It is possible to whale watch, observe monkeys at play and marvel at the spectrum of a toucan’s beak all from the same lofty vantage point.
Stained glass windows and hand painted murals blend with stones and other native décor resulting in a comfortable interior with alluring tropical colors and accents. Each king suite has its own veranda where you can savor the morning or toast the evening. This mountain jewel awaits, all you need is the key to unlock paradise.
Dominical Luxury Home For Sale Description:
- Located 1 km off the main coastal highway south of Dominical “Toucan Alley” is easily accessible. This villa sits on 16.25 beautiful acres and contains approximately 4,500 sq ft of indoor and outdoor living area.
- There are two reliable water sources available. The primary well is located on the property and the secondary source is a shared well located on the property above.
- Toucan Alley is being offered fully furnished including: all furniture, appliances, fully equipped kitchen, window coverings, computer and printer, high speed internet, telephone, LG flat panel TV, DVD player, stereo system, and linens for bed and bath.
- Also on the property is a thatched roof rancho that is great for entertaining or practicing yoga or meditation.
- This luxurious home regularly rents out for US$2,900 – US$4,500 per week depending on the season.
If you would like to see additional photographs of this incredible luxury home, please also visit Dominical Luxury Home For Sale.
Costa Rica Luxury Home For Sale By Owner:
Anyone seriously interested in purchasing this Costa Rica Luxury Home For Sale in Dominical which is perfectly stunning in every way for US$1.5 million and would like more information, please contact the owner directly by email using the simple form below:
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.