A large tract of land is available for development in the hills overlooking the ocean on Costa Rica’s South Pacific Coast.
Water is plentiful with multiple springs and a stream on the property. The secluded and private setting is the perfect site for large estates, a retirement community, or an eco-tourism business. This former cattle ranch contains ready to build pasture land with an abundance of natural plantels for hassle free development.
It is located ten miles from San Isidro and 20 miles from the beach. The elevation provides a perfect climate that is cool and comfortable with low humidity. Ocean breezes provide a constant supply of fresh air. The area is well known as a bird watchers paradise, and the property includes monkeys and other wildlife. Electricity is available and good roads provide easy access for development.
Costa Rica Farm For Sale – Finca La Fila
- Large tract of land available for development
- Amazing 360 degree views
- In the hills overlooking the ocean on Costa Rica’s south pacific coast
- Is a working cattle ranch contains pasture land that is ready to build
- An abundance of natural plantels for hassle free development
- Vast property is secluded and private
- Perfect site for large estates, a retirement community, or eco-tourism business
- Rolling hills, ridge line fingers, and secondary rain forest
- Expansive 360 degree views, on top of the world, can survey half of Costa Rica
- Ocean/coastline views
- Mountain views of the Talmanca Range, and Mt Chirripo.
- Valley views of San Isidro and pasture land
- Unobstructed pacific sunset views
Where Is This Farm Located?
- Distance to San Isidro (18 km / 10 miles)
- Distance to Quepos (40 km / 25 miles)
- Distance to Matapalo beach (25 km / 15 miles)
- Distance to Dominical (45 km / 28 miles)
- Distance to San jose (155 km / 93 miles)
- Elevation helps provide the perfect climate
- Temps are cool and comfortable
- Refreshing breezes and fresh air
- Low humidity and few bugs
Nature & Wildlife:
- Property contains several large beautiful trees
- Is mostly secondary forest
- Water is plentiful with multiple springs.
- A stream runs through property
- Bird watchers paradise
- Potential for massive estate sized lots could include thirty 10 acre building sites
- Natural plantels
- 70% usable land
- Ranchland is ideal for environmentally friendly development, no need to cut trees
- Topo study and satellite photos with infrared available
- Water and power are already on site
- New, updated, improved roads
- 1.4 km of internal road
- 1.8 km of public road along property boundary for easy access to development sites
- Distance is 8 km to paved road to San Isidro
- World class bird watching
- Rafting the nearby Savagre River
- Near bye waterfall
- Walking / nature trails
- ATV trails
- Horseback scenic trail rides
- Other activities near bye?
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.