For any questions you have about this property click here to contact the listing agent.
“Linda Vista” area of San Vito–Best Area’ for convenience to the center of town, with incredible wide-open expansive Mountain Views. Linda Vista (Beautiful View) is the upscale residential neighborhood for San Vito. The house is an updated Tico style ‘socalo’. We estimate the age of the house to be about 15 yrs.
The entire house has recently been painted and the living room has tile floor. The sellers are going to tile the bathroom before leaving, also included, on- demand hot water. All electrical wiring has been updated and replaced to American Standards including underground cable to the transformer/telephone pole. The house also includes basic furniture. ,
• 3 bedroom Country Home.
• A newly constructed free-standing metal workshop/storage shed measuring 600 sq.ft. with a 20 ft. ceiling w/separate electrical meter 220v breaker.
• Two Large Building sites with Incredible Views. One of the sites had been cut and leveled, ready to build on, including all weather gravel drive, the second site needs tractor work and is positioned toward the opposite end of the property for maximum privacy.
• A Natural Fresh Water Spring
• A few Coffee Plants needing TLC
• Newly planted Fruit Trees
Creek frontage an 3 streams here.
Views from ‘up top’ are incredible with that spacious wide open expansive feel looking toward the Amistad Inter-National Park (shared with Panama), the Coto Brus Valley and the Baru Volcano in Panama. Land in the San Vito (coffee growing region) area is rich and very fertile; everything will grow here, plenty of Pineapples and Bananas, herbs, coffee, and even a few medicinal plants. If you are into farming, you can be self-sustainable here, in a fresh high elevation with spectacular views.
Close to La Amistad and Corcovado National Parks on the Pacific and Caribbean sides and next to Wilson Biological Reserve, and close to many other Nature Reserves and waterfalls.
• The altitude in this area is 3200 ft.
• The property totals about 5.2 Hectares
• The Pacific Coast is about 1.5 hrs., paved roads all the way
• Property taxes are $160/year, Clear Title and Corporation available.
13 Acres is 52,600 sq. meters w home! for $129,000. The price comes out to $2.45/sq. meter.
For more real estate for this region at the WeLoveCostaRica Lake Arenal listings page, click here
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.