Class Action Lawsuit Filed Against Paragon Properties of Costa Rica April 2010
Sarelson Law Firm has filed a class-action lawsuit against Paragon Properties of Costa Rica, S.A., William Gale and Esteban Soto, its American subsidiary, Properties of Costa Rica, Inc., and its owners.
The Complaint alleges that the company ran a Ponzi-scheme selling vacant lots in Costa Rica to unsuspecting American investors and buyers. Many of the class-members gave their life savings to this company. The allegations include not returning deposit funds and not providing buyers with the deed to the property.
You can see the Complaint on the Florida Consumer Lawyer Blog here:
Long time VIP Members of WeLoveCostaRica.com will remember me writing about how much caution should be taken with this company – and companies like it – for about five years.
Some Paragon Properties of Costa Rica Related Articles On This Site Include:
- Paragon, Paramount Parrita Land Sales
- Costa Rica Land Sales in Parrita – True? Or too good to be true?
- Paragon Properties in Parrita – Their Attorney Responds by Attorney Michael Fingar
- Costa Rica Paragon Photographs of Model Homes from Parrita – 13th October 2005
- Costa Rica’s Invisible New International Airport
- Paragon Properties Of Costa Rica – VIP Member claims projects in Parrita appear to be abandoned.
- Paragon Properties Chairman writes he is “very proud to have been involved with” a development featured in ‘Planning in the Wake of the Florida Land Scams’ report.
You may also find the following websites of interest because Stephen Tashman has been friends with William Gale and involved with Paragon for a very long time:
- Psst, Sucker. Beachfront Property! It’s hard to keep a good hustler down
- The Grift of Gab – Stephen Tashman
- Telecard Dispensing Corporation
- Federal Trade Commission – [ http://www.ftc.gov/opa/2000/06/telecard2.htm ] and [ http://www.ftc.gov/os/1998/10/troord.htm ]
- Kiosk Scams – [ http://www.kioskscams.com/menu1.html ]
- Boiler Room Operators/Telemarketers Criminally Charged in Multi-Agency Crackdown of Business Opportunity Schemes
The WeLoveCostaRica.com ‘Discussions’ forum has hundreds of references to Paragon including an exchange with the Chairman of Paragon — Bill Gale some of which you can see at:
- Paragon Chairman William Gale says: “No, thank you. I will just pee in my pants, I am used to it.”
- Plus https://www.welovecostarica.com/members/cfmbb/messages.cfm?threadid=CD3AF6B4-24E8-5ED2-F18C8AB57D3DC54F
- Paragon Properties. Fight to get your money back
- Paragon Properties. Another two Rip Off Reports
- Paragon Discussions – Part One – https://www.welovecostarica.com/members/785.cfm
- Paragon Discussions — Part Two – https://www.welovecostarica.com/members/789.cfm
- Paragon Discussions – Part Three – https://www.welovecostarica.com/members/790.cfm
- Paragon Discussions – Part Four – https://www.welovecostarica.com/members/791.cfm
- Paragon Discussions – Part Five – https://www.welovecostarica.com/members/792.cfm
- Paragon Discussions – Part Six – https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/793.cfm
- Paragon Discussions – Part Seven – https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/794.cfm
A 21 page report (available only to our Premium VIP Members) entitled The Disgrace Of A Company Called Paragon Properties of Costa Rica is available in our Download Library here.
The Complaint was filed in Broward County Circuit Court.
Do you have questions about this Paragon lawsuit?Please contact the law firm of Matthew Seth Sarelson, Esq today.
Matthew Seth Sarelson, Esq.
Sarelson Law Firm, P.A.
1401 Brickell Avenue, Suite 510
Miami, Florida 33131
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.