Home / Real Estate / Condos For Sale / Avalon Country Club Condo Apartment For Sale PA1-306 in Santa Ana . Walking Trails, Lake, Swimming Pools, Restaurant, Tennis Courts, Gym, Panoramic City-Light Views. – USD $250,000
Avalon Country Club Condo Apartment For Sale PA1-306 in Santa Ana . Walking Trails, Lake, Swimming Pools, Restaurant, Tennis Courts, Gym, Panoramic City-Light Views. – USD $250,000
If you are looking for a luxurious, fully furnished, top-floor, executive type apartment with a fabulous view in a very convenient location, then you’ve found the right page for the Avalon Country Club in Santa Ana.
Where Exactly Are These Luxury Apartments Located?
- – The Country Club project is located in Santa Ana (founded in 1658) and it is one of the fastest growing ‘executive’ areas in the Central Valley although you can still enjoy its small town friendliness.
- – Living in Santa Ana, Costa Rica means you are only 3-5 minutes to the main highway into San Jose.
- – 5-10 minutes to the Forum Office Park 1 & 2 and the Costa Rican Stock Exchange depending on the traffic.
- – You can drive from Santa Ana into the capital city of San Jose in about 25 minutes.
- – You don’t really need a car because there are regular buses that travel from Santa Ana into San Jose all day long for way less than $1.
- – There are several new shopping malls in the immediate vicinity. The Forum office park is about one mile away. Within a fifteen minute ride you shall find MultiPlaza, Plaza Itzkatzu, Automercado, Hotel Intercontinental, Comfort Inn, Marriott Courtyard and the residential developments of Valle del Sol, Bosques de Lindora, Villa Real and Puerta de Hierro.
- – The drive to the MultiPlaza shopping centre, the Plaza Roble and Trilogia Offices is less than ten minutes.
- – To get to one of the best hospitals in Central America – Hospital CIMA, will take you about 12 minutes.
- – According to the Santa Ana municipal website, the altitude is between 847 – 1,022 meters above sea level with hot, sunny days and cool nights.
- – Santa Ana is one of the best municipalities (ranked #2) for improved collection of taxes, using their resources more efficiently and providing better better services to those taxpayers.
- – The entrance to the new highway that takes you to the beaches on the Central Pacific Coast is only ten minutes away.
- – Living in Santa Ana you are minutes away from many international schools.
- – The Juan Santamaría International Airport in San Jose is only 30 minutes away
Looking For Offshore Income?
This Condo Apartment Already Has a Long-Term Renter if You Want to Use It as an Investment Property.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.