Great investment opportunity, these apartments normally rent for $1,300 per month which will give you a whopping 8% return on your money!
The best development in all of Santa Ana, Rio Oro, with two swimming pools, a private restaurant, tennis and gym, soccer and basketball fields.
The amenities offered in the Avalon Country Club project can not be found in any other project that we know of anywhere in the Central Valley.
Be the first person to live in this never-been-occupied gorgeous top floor (3rd) two bedroom, two bath mountain view apartment approximately 125 M2 (1,250 square feet) with a beautiful terrace off the living room and includes one covered parking space and a storage room..
In addition, this apartment is a corner unit and has a loft that can be used for an office or additional bedroom.
Some extra features unique to this apartment are the extra high loft like 15 foot ceilings (that are only available on the 3rd floor units and gives the apartment a more spacious and airy feel).
There is also extra cabinet space in the kitchen, granite countertops, upgraded electric Italian electric stove, a stainless steel refrigerator, incredible mountain views from the terrace of the Santa Ana mountains, wall to wall windows in the bedroom with views of the mountains, walk in closets, and more…
As an extra very elegant bonus, this apartment is furnished from Altea and La Artistica with bar stools, a gorgeous sofa and table, and a Queen sised bed with towels and sheets!
Maintenance is only $124 per month and the apartment is owned in the name of a a corporation, so you can save on the transfer of ownership and simply acquire the company, homeowners insurance is already paid up for 1 year.
- Avalon Country Club is located in Santa Ana (founded in 1658) and it is one of the fastest growing ‘executive’ areas in the Central Valley although you can still enjoy it’s small town friendliness.
- Living in Santa Ana, Costa Rica means you are only 3-5 minutes to the main highway into San Jose.
- 5-10 minutes to the Forum Office Park 1 & 2 and the Costa Rican Stock Exchange depending on the traffic.
- You can drive from Santa Ana into the capital city of San Jose in about 25 minutes and…
- With gas prices only expected to increase over the years, you may be pleased to know that you don’t really need a car because there are regular buses that travel from Santa Ana into San Jose all day long for way less than US$1
- There are several new shopping malls in the immediate vicinity. The Forum office park is about one mile away. Within a fifteen minute ride you shall find MultiPlaza, Plaza Itzkatzu, Automercado, Hotel Intercontinental, Comfort Inn, Marriott Courtyard and the residential developments of Valle del Sol, Bosques de Lindora, Villa Real and Puerta de Hierro.
- The drive to the MultiPlaza shopping centre, the Plaza Roble and Trilogia Offices is less than ten minutes.
- To get to one of the best hospitals in Central America – Hospital CIMA, will take you about 12 minutes.
- According to the Santa Ana municipal website, the altitude is between 847 – 1,022 meters above sea level with hot, sunny days and cool nights.
- Santa Ana is one of the best municipalities (ranked #2) for improved collection of taxes, using their resources more efficiently and providing better better services to those taxpayers.
- The entrance to the new highway that is being built that will take you to the beaches on the Central Pacific Coast is only ten minutes away.
- Living in Santa Ana you are minutes away from many international schools.
- The Juan Santamaría International Airport in San Jose is only 30 minutes away
Avalon Country Club Apartment For Sale By Owner at US$183,000
Please note that to help and protect you – our VIP Members – WeLoveCostaRica.com has completed a basic title search on this property which revealed that everything is in order.
However, as you know, we would always recommend that you have have your own attorney confirm that all is in order before you make a final offer
If you have a serious interest in buying this apartment in Santa Ana and would like to deal directly with the owner Roy please help us to help you by using the simple form below:
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.