Casita Mango (the little mango house) is conveniently located 3 km past the Atenas Cruz Roja in the beautiful, private community of Hacienda Atenas Estates which is only 30 minutes (24 miles) from San Jose’s international airport.
This incredibly convenient location is a key factor for those of you who wish to explore the area, or to take day trips. Using the new highway from Atenas you are only 20 minutes to Escazu’s finest shopping and less than an one hour to the Central Pacific beaches.
Situated in a two story building on a lot which is nearly two acres, each rental apartment is 55M2 (592 square feet) with a Queen size bedroom, one bathroom and an open plan living room, dining room and kitchen.
The home was completed in August 2009 and each apartment is fully furnished and very comfortable. Sleep in comfort on a new queen pillow-top mattress made in the US. Enjoy your meals at the custom table designed and built especially for the apartment.
The AARP Ranks Atenas as…One of “The Best Places to Retire Abroad.”
- Large queen bedroom with sliding door to outside patio.
- Queen bed with US pillow-top mattress.
- Automatic Inflatable queen mattress also available by request.
- Full kitchen with gas stove w/oven, refrigerator/freezer, toaster oven, microwave and coffee maker. Also includes silverware, dishes, pots, pans and more.
- Kitchen/dining/living combination
- Full bath with on-demand hot water
- Optional TV with major US channels (small daily rate)
- More than ample closet and storage space.
- Security alarm system
- Internet WIFI
- Cell phone and GPS rentals available at a discounted rate for our guests.
- Private patio with gas BBQ grill
- Large secure parking area
- Beautiful award winning landscaping and garden areas
- Access to swimming pool in main house
- Access to washer and dryer
- Weekly maid service at no additional charge.
- Covered patio
- Plenty of safe & secure roads to take your morning walk.
Affordable Costa Rica Rental – How much?
The following prices are for 2 adults or 2 adults and 1 child. There is a charge of $15 per night for each additional adult with a maximum of two.
- Low Season Daily Rate (1st May – 30th Nov) = US$75 per day (minimum 3 day stay please)
- High Season Daily Rate (1st December – 31st April) = US$85 per day (minimum 3 day stay please)
- Low Season Weekly Rate = $450 (7 days)
- High Season Weekly Rate = $500 (7 days)
- Low Season Monthly Rate = $850
- High Season Monthly Rate = $900
*Please contact us for prices on extended stays.
We can arrange for airport transportation with a bilingual driver.
Favourite Things We Love About Our Home
- The building is set in a beautiful quiet and peaceful setting with many large trees and great mountain views. Many guests have commented on how nice and peaceful it is here.
- The apartment building is set far enough from the main house to ensure privacy, but close enough to be able to enjoy the pool area and other available facilities.
- There is a huge private parking area adjacent to the apartment building.
- Hacienda Atenas Estates has many roads for quiet morning walks where you can enjoy the landscape and the many species of birds that inhabit the area.
- Hacienda Atenas is a community where you will feel very secure and safe so tyou can focus on relaxing and enjoying the quiet and peaceful surroundings of this magnificent property.
The owners live on the property and will be happy to help you with travel arrangements from getting here to touring the country, including car rentals, cell phone rentals and even airport pick up for small fee.
They also know the Atenas area well and can point you in the right direction for the best people and professional resources that are available.
Affordable Vacation Rental Apartments in Atenas, Costa Rica. From only US$75 per day, US$450 per week or US$850 per month.
For more information please contact Pete & Stef in Atenas. Pete on 506 8860-9964 or Stef on 506 8863-9964 or email them using the simple form below:
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.