Fomento Urbano is a solid private company who for 34 years has continuously dedicated itself to the construction of condominiums and housing developments in Costa Rica.
Fomento Urbano is an award winning member of the Costa Rican Chamber of Construction (C.C.C.), partners with the Costa Rican Association of Housing Developers (ACOVI), and registered with the Federated School of Engineers and Architects of Costa Rica.
They have achieved and maintained a position of leadership in the Costa Rican housing market based on us constantly improving their products and methods.
Affordable Costa Rica Condos in Heredia
With the goal of accommodating your personal and family needs, they have put together an architectural innovation utilizing strategically planned use of space to offer you the best residential ambiance.
There is 24 hour security and various designs to select from depending on your choice of one or two story homes and space for your children to enjoy.
Furthermore, keep in mind that you will have a water treatment plant for all the water in these homes and 24 hour security.
Affordable Heredia Condos – Description
- Ceramic tiled floors
- Internal walls have hard lining and smooth finishes
- The dining and living rooms have vaulted gypsum ceilings
- Front of the home finished in durable stucco acrylic paint
- Aluminum framed windows
- Furnished kitchen
- The roof has metal structures
- Hot water throughout the house
- “Elite” American style interior doors
- Colored, sanitary porcelain sinks and toilets by Incesa Standard
- Closets with “elite” style shelved doors and American style metallic shelves
- Internal and external alarm system
- Electrical outlets and switches by Bticino
If you would like to communicate with a real estate professional who about affordable homes in Costa Rica under $200K, please insert your email address and answer the three little questions in the form below:
Although Scott Oliver does not personally sell real estate, he would be happy to Help-U-Search for your perfect property in Costa Rica.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.