For any questions you have about this property click here to contact the owner.
Enjoy total privacy and the security of a gated community, yet you are less than 15 minutes to the beach and center of Samara.
All three expansive bedrooms offer large luxurious private bathrooms, walk out terrace access and ocean views. The open kitchen, living, dining concepts provides a great area for entertaining. The covered terrace has its own wet bar and leads up to the infinity edge pool where you can take in the gorgeous ocean and mountain views. You can see the howler monkeys from nearly every spot on the property.
The two car garage and “cool tub” jacuzzi area complete with rancho style gazebo provide ample storage and an additional BBQ area. Large built-on two car carport with storage adds extra secure space and easy access. Two additional half bathrooms for additional entertaining and utility. When you’re not relaxing in the pool or tub, you can enjoy the community green space and hiking trails right out your door.
Executive style home with open spaces, vaulted wood ceilings, new fiber optic cable Wi-Fi, satellite dish, beautifully landscaped and many, many amenities including fully furnished and equipped for immediate move-in. Fully developed infrastructure with great low cost water with ample quality and quantity.
Although this property is in a very peaceful, private and secure gated community, the house has its own separate remote control ornamental Iron gate for extra privacy and security.
This property is a must see! Now offered at $679,000 Reduced down $70,000 from $749,000
Top 10 Favorite Things about this home:
1. Spectacular panoramic Ocean & Mountain Views
2. The Howler Monkey population adds much character to the property as well as the other wild critters.
3. Quiet, secure, peaceful well maintained development with great neighbors and good infrastructure including safe, clean, abundant low cost water.
4. The location in the development second to the top of the mountain with great views, security, gated, low traffic and plenty of community trails, paths, and fruit trees.
5. Design of the house with large rooms and executive on suite bathrooms as well as spectacular views and walk out balconies from every living area of the house. Very high quality construction with very few maintenance problems.
6. Wife loves the large executive granite top kitchen space with pass through windows to the back patio living area. Large counter top and contiguous living area was very conducive to group entertaining and cooking for crowds.
7. The aesthetic and refreshing appeal of the infinity swimming pool with it’s massive view of the mountains and the ocean. We would spend many afternoons eating out on the back patio then take an afternoon swim. Also good sunning area and place to relax and take in the view.
8. Living up on the mountain provides for not only the spectacular views but the cooler temperatures and nice comfortable breezes. The house has A/C in all bedrooms but the mountain climate does not require much use of A/C.
9. Well maintained development with nice scenic “right of ways” & roads, green spaces, trails, paths and walking areas with plenty of water flow in creeks, rivers and water falls in rainy season. Great functioning “Home Owner’s Association” with great neighbors and friends. Green space with fruit trees including mangos, bananas, limes, lemons, avocados, star fruit, pineapples, coffee beans and cashew trees.
10. Simply no limitations on what amenities you can find up on the mountain. Just can’t stress enough the high quality construction and the low maintenance designs with great spacious relaxing features. Tropical colors for a tropical location and a tropical mountain home. Pura Vida in the blue zone.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.