You have your sweetheart here in Costa Rica and around the corner is the most romantic day of the year. Here are 5 things you can do that will make your day special.
- Start the day with a couples massage on the beach or in your home. What can be more romantic than that? Imagine your eyes closed, listening to the waves crashing on the shore or the birds in the trees as you get the best massage you’ve ever had from some of the most professional massage therapists in all of Costa Rica.
The Five Star Salon offers in-home massages on your patio or balcony if the beach front is not your cup of tea. Many of the villa guests regularly hire these ladies to pamper them in the comfort of their vacation condo or villa. Rosa and her staff will be sure to make your day special.
- Pack a picnic lunch and head out to your favourite beach. Ocotal Beach is only 4 kms from Coco and has awesome snorkeling. The soft black sand will feel wonderful in your toes as you walk along the water’s edge. What a great way to spend the day strolling with your Sweetheart along the beach.
While at Playa Ocotal, don’t forget to sample the Margaritas at
Father Rooster’s Restaurant. They are the best EVER!
- Plan a romantic Sunday Brunch this year at the El Mangroove Hotel. The brunch is packed full of awesome dishes that will keep you going back up for more. Although the ocean front hotel and restaurant in Playa Panama has so much to offer it is the atmosphere of this place is what makes it so special.
Perhaps booking a room for the night would complete the romantic day you have planned with your loved one. This year, they have a special dinner menu just for Valentine’s Day.
- Take a sunset sail with one of the best sailing companies in Playas del Coco. The owners of Spirit of the Ocean, Marc and Isabel and have been sailing since they were 6 years old. You can’t find more experienced captains than that! They speak English, French, Spanish and Dutch to make sure that your experience is as special as it can be.
- The Lookout is one of the best locations to take in a romantic sunset cocktail. As the sun sets out to the West you can take in a fantastic view of the ocean and the mountains around the restaurant. The Lookout offers a wide variety of menu items like Tuna Nachos and Deep Fried Avocado. For those of you who love a good craft beer, sample some of the beers on tap.
7 Great Costa Rica Condos For Sale Near The Beach.
Roland and Nadene Tipper are Canadian citizens who have lived in Costa Rica since 2008. As professional real estate sales agents in the Playas del Coco area, they offer the best service possible by providing accurate and up to date information so that their clients can make an educated decision when it comes to buying real estate in Costa Rica.
Their focus is on customer service from start to finish and beyond and the fact that their clients become great friends says a lot.
For more information about Costa Rica condos for sale in the Playas del Coco area, please contact our Recommended Realtors in Playas del Coco Roland and Nadene Tipper using the simple form below:
Property/Article ID Number 5708
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.