For any questions you have about this property click here to contact the listing agent.

5 BEDROOMS, 4.5 BATHS

New Quality Construction

This NEW luxury home is located in safe and secure neighborhood in the mountains near Puriscal, Costa Rica. Dramatic mountain and Central Valley views here, fresh air and perfect climate.

LOCATION–nestled in the mountains with super views of the Costa Rica Central Valley and Capital city here. Perfectly located between the thriving capital of San Jose, (about 45 minutes away, and only an hour to the Central Pacific beaches–World class surfing and sport fishing in Jaco, Hermosa–Marina and golf at Los Suenos in Herradura.

House recently built with higher quality construction methods and features. 3300 square feet, this modern contemporary 2 story home is a great place to relax and retire. There is an outdoor covered patio area with bar and bathroom next to phenomenal guitar shaped solar heated pool with whirlpool.

House sits on nearly 1 hectare of land, roughly 2.5 acres, with fruit and vegetables planted in many areas. Lot has been beautifully landscaped and terraced and there is concrete driveway around house and down to pool. The neighborhood is quiet and secure with a number of higher end homes built around this house.

OWNER MUST SELL: THIS HOME RECENTLY COST OVER $300,000 TO BUILD-NOT INCLUDING THE LAND. ASK TO SEE RECENT $460,000 APPRAISAL FOR THESE PROPERTIES.

If you would like to speak with our Recommended Realtor Thomas Molloy in the Lake Arenal area about buying a home or land on which to build your own dream home please help us to help you by using the simple form below:

Get More Information Here!

For more real estate for this region at the WeLoveCostaRica Lake Arenal listings page, click here

Thomas Molloy is a U.S. citizen who arrived in Costa Rica in 2003 and is now a permanent resident of Costa Rica with no restrictions on his ability to work. As a real estate investor Thomas has built and sold more than ten homes in Costa Rica and tends to focus on selling properties he owns in the the Lake Arenal area however, he also owns a few properties in the Central Valley, Flamingo, Potrero and the Brasilito beach areas.

9 thoughts on “Newly Built 3300sf Home w Pool, Puriscal On 1 Hectare (2.5 Acres) + 1 Adittional 1 Hectare Lot Next Door. House And 2 Lots. US$219,000.!!

• Janet whiteJune 24, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Hi Thomas,
    My name is Janet White. My husbands name is Eric White.
    We are interested in moving to Costa Rica. We want to buy a house. If you can assist in this matter, please contact me
    at 484-269-9271.

• WalkiriaMGJune 26, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Hello Janet, thank you for your message, We just sent it to one of our recommended realtor Thomas Molloy, He will be in contact with you shortly.

Thanks

• Ray NorsworthyJune 25, 2017 at 10:17 pm

Looks very nice. is it still on the market?

• WalkiriaMGJune 26, 2017 at 12:35 pm

Hello Ray, thank you for your message, We just sent it to one of our recommended realtor Tom Molloy, He will be in contact with you shortly.

Thanks

• ErnestoAugust 6, 2017 at 1:15 am

Hello,

Is this house still on the market?

• luis torioAugust 7, 2017 at 11:16 pm

Hi Ernesto,

Thank you for your message. Yes, I think it is, we just sent it to one of our recommended realtor Tom Molloy.
      He will be in contact with you shortly.

Thanks!

• Vincent MascaroJanuary 13, 2018 at 3:30 pm

Vincent MascaroJanuary 13, 2018 at 3:23 pm
    Hello Thomas,
    I had already sent you an email minuets ago and tried to
    explain which house I was referring to, this is the house.
    This was my original message below.
    My name is Vincent Mascaro and I have been trying to get
    you for several months.You have a house for sale and I was told
    by a man name Jovan that it was sold. I keep seeing this house for sale.
    I need to know if it is, because I will make arraignments to fly down.
    I am interested in a home such as this with a few acres of land, at least 3 beds,
    3 baths and fruit trees would be a plus. I really don’t know much about
    the different areas there and am wondering if you could help. Family and friends
    have been there, but I haven’t. I figure if I could get a good deal on a fire
    sale and things don’t work out, I could always sell quick. I am a cash buyer
    and again would need a good lawyer there and people I can trust. A full time
    live in house keeper would be nice also. lol
    Please call me a soon as possible, my number is 401-640-0730.
    I don’t think the house had a property number but was listed in Puriscal.
    It said newly built 3,300 sq. foot home with pool on one hectare with two lots.
    It was for sale for 219,000.

Vincent Mascaro

• Vincent MascaroFebruary 5, 2018 at 7:03 pm

Sold, I’ll take it now. Seriously
    401-640-0730

• Vincent MascaroMarch 23, 2018 at 2:20 am

This house is sold, why do you keep advertising it.
      If it’s not I’ll fly down in a few days and buy it.
      No one cares to respond, no problem.