Lake-Volcano View Sport House/B&B Spot In Sabalito Guanacaste. US$99,000

For any questions you have about this property click here to contact the listing agent.

If you’ve been dreaming of owning a beautiful lake and volcano view bungalow, getaway-hideaway-B&B–this is the home for you.

Located in Sabalito near Tierras Morenas, you’ll conveniently be near both Nuevo Arenal and Tilaran.

Formerly intended to be a clubhouse in this alcove of homes, you’ll find a little bit of imagination can go a long way here.

The current 100 square meter floor plan consists of one large room with a kitchen and separate bathroom.

There’s a blue tile pool and beautifully crafted wooden deck out back.

Expansive Patio and 3/4 of an acre of land to expand on with more bungalows.

You’ll discover the breathtaking panoramic view of Lake Arenal and its majestic volcano provide a dramatic backdrop for every occasion.

Sip cocktails at sunset to celebrate another day in paradise or host an elegant soirée with your local friends.

From the beautiful vaulted ceilings to the abundance of natural sunlight from the over sized windows, embrace both luxury and simplicity of Costa Rica living on this 2800 square meter property.

This home is located right up the road from famous Mystica Spa Resort and next to Living Forest Yoga Retreat.

Close to Arenal Volcano Hot Springs 1.25 Hours, Guanacaste Beaches 2 hours, Tilaran 25 mins, Liberia Airport 1.5 hours, Tenorio Volcano National Park-Rio Celeste 1.5 hours.

Home recently totally renovated and furnished. Prime Turnkey Rental Property Too!

|image7|

• Electric/water service
  • Concrete roads
  • Lake view
  • Volcano view
  • Mountain view
  • Commercial

Lake-Volcano View Sport House/B&B Spot In Sabalito Guanacaste. US$99,000.

The Property Number For This Listing is 9077

If you would like to speak with our Recommended Realtor Thomas Molloy in the Lake Arenal area about buying a home or land on which to build your own dream home please help us to help you by using the simple form below:

Get More Information Here!

For more real estate for this region at the WeLoveCostaRica Lake Arenal listings page, click here

Thomas Molloy is a U.S. citizen who arrived in Costa Rica in 2003 and is now a permanent resident of Costa Rica with no restrictions on his ability to work. As a real estate investor Thomas has built and sold more than ten homes in Costa Rica and tends to focus on selling properties he owns in the the Lake Arenal area however, he also owns a few properties in the Central Valley, Flamingo, Potrero and the Brasilito beach areas.

14 thoughts on “Lake-Volcano View Sport House/B&B Spot In Sabalito Guanacaste. US$99,000

• Marina BreycherMarch 20, 2017 at 10:50 pm

Hello, I’m writing about home number 9077. Is it still for sale? If so, do you have pictures of the bedrooms and bathroom?
    Is there seller financing available or cash only?
    Are dogs a problem?

• Alisa NewhouseMarch 22, 2017 at 6:42 pm

Any info for property 9077.

• WalkiriaMGMarch 22, 2017 at 10:24 pm

Hello Alisa, Please fill out the contact form of our realtor Tom Molloy to get in contact with him, He will be able to provide you with more details about this property.
      Thanks

• DarlaMarch 29, 2017 at 2:17 pm

Hello Please send me more pictures. I am interested. I am in Costa Rica only until Friday March 31, then return to Canada for a few months but I am flexable . My phone does not work here so email only. I would think about looking at property tommorow ( Thursday )

• WalkiriaMGMarch 29, 2017 at 4:14 pm

Hello Darla, thank you for your message, We just sent your request to our recommended realtor Tom Molloy , he will be in contact with you shortly.

Thanks

• Brian BelchiorNovember 24, 2017 at 2:23 am

Is this property still on the market. Would like to see more pics of pool, bathroom and bedrooms.

From Canada, looking to retire to CR sooner than later… please email me as soon as you can … thanks

• luis torioNovember 28, 2017 at 7:06 pm

Hello Brian, thank you for your message, We just sent it to one of our recommended realtor Tom Molloy.
      He will be in contact with you shortly.

Thanks!

• Nathan RoushFebruary 2, 2018 at 1:34 am

Id like to find out details. Id like to make offer. Please respond I am a serous inquirey.

• Nathan RoushFebruary 2, 2018 at 3:27 am

I have half cash and if financing available i can put my house up for collateral in the United States.I am intending it to be rental so i have an income earned in America. Please respond. I can make imediate down payment cash. And i have multiple vehicles four wheelers and a boat i can sell. My house has not yet been appraised but i know it is realisticly worth 60k to 100k depending how quick id want to sell. Please contact me this is our dream home/ getaway.

• Nathan RoushFebruary 2, 2018 at 3:39 am

My house is 1,700 hundred sqft in the process of remodeling. Almost completely renovated modern home along one of the largest rivers on the east coast in quite country town. Not sure how to go about using one house for collateral in United States to help finaince house in costa Rica. If a down payment could be made and i provide proof of value of house would finance the rest. Id use home in states as rental already have tenits ready. Contact me.

• Nathan RoushFebruary 2, 2018 at 4:31 am

• Nathan RoushFebruary 2, 2018 at 4:32 am

Im hoping its still available

• Barbara MoranFebruary 21, 2018 at 4:05 am

Would like to know if this property is still available.
    Thank you.

• luis torioFebruary 22, 2018 at 7:01 pm

Hello Barbara, thank you for your message, We just sent it to one of our recommended realtor Tom Molloy.
      He will be in contact with you shortly.

Thanks!