You are receiving this newsletter because you are a valued VIP Member of WeLoveCostaRica.com
If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please see the simple, one click unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of this email.
The 4th of July is all about celebrating the declaration of independence from Great Britain in 1776 (Don’t blame me please! I was not there.) Independence day is the one and only National Day and as such is a pretty important holiday in the United States.
So I must confess to being a little confused to see a letter on a local news website that explains that because the new US Ambassador to Costa Rica is an African American Orthodox Jew, he will not be attending the July 4th celebration because it’s on a Saturday.
Now some of those ‘anti-semites’ might say this is understandable because this is when Jews normally stay indoors to sacrifice small Christian children but surely they could make an exception on the 4th July?
Don’t worry! I’m only kidding about sacrificing the small children, the rest is true…
Come on! Where’s your sense of humour?
If Jewish ‘comedians’ like Sarah Silverman can joke about killing Christ and Larry David can write comedies about urinating on an image of Christ, I can make a joke about child sacrifice.
The letter writer states that: “I feel that no matter what beliefs an ambassador has, he is the representative of the United States and the president. For that ambassador to not attend his country’s primary celebration of its founding sends a negative message regarding his commitment to his country.”
So seriously, what do you think?
Do you agree with the writer or not?
Please give us your opinion about our new Ambassador not going to July 4th celebration in our Discussion Forum here.
And a very Happy July 4th to you all!
Por Favor See Our Most Recent Articles Below.
- Free Video On How To Protect Your Estate in Costa Rica. Important Things You MUST Know About Estate Planning For ALL Property Owners in Costa Rica. Please see trailer video here.
- Build Your Own Home On This Lot For Sale in Vista Ridge Golf and Country Club Lot 25 Only US$45,000 Read more about this lot for sale here.
- Legal Costa Rica Residency. See 5 Reasons Why Laura Gutierrez Will Get Your Costa Rica Residency Approved Quicker And More Efficiently Than Any Attorney!
- Light And Breezy Living In This Furnished Atenas Home For Sale US$249,000 Which Includes A Volkswagen Beetle! See this affordable home here.
- All-On-4 Permanent Denture Savings! Our Blue Cross Preferred Dentist In Costa Rica Will Save You Tens Of Thousands of Dollars With All-On-4. See our Blue Cross Preferred dentist here.
- Affordable Costa Rica Car Rental. Get a free GPS when you rent your car or SUV from WeLoveCostaRica.com’s preferred car rental company. Call (800) 601-8806.
- What’s My Total Cost Of Owning A Condo At The Oaks Tamarindo? See this free video here.
- An Excursion to Costa Rica’s Volcano Arenal Read this article here.
- 5 Things Your Children Will NOT See Growing Up In Guanacaste, Costa Rica Read this article here.
- Frogs Are An Important Bio-Indicator Read this article here.
- Not Sure Where You Want To Live in Costa Rica? Please visit our Help-U-Search section here and Scott will try to help you find the best location based on your specific requirements…
Best wishes from your ‘amigo’ in Santa Ana, Costa Rica – A land of stunning scenery, sunshine and smiles.
PS. If you’re not already a VIP Member, please remember that registration is free, quick and easy here.
PPS. If you’re having difficulties renewing your membership please reply and give me your username and I will look into it for you …
WeLoveCostaRica.com is headquartered in Santa Ana, Costa Rica. The best mailing address is: #173-6151. Santa Ana, Costa Rica. The office telephone number is (506) 8892-6969.
Scott Oliver is the half-crazed 55 year old British born author of 1. How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Shirt, 2. ¿Cómo Comprar Bienes Raíces en Costa Rica, Sin Perder Su Camisa? and 3. Costa Rica’s Guide To Making Money Offshore and, the founder of WeLoveCostaRica.com and CasaDeLujo.com and WowVideoMarketingSolutions.com
He has written 500 articles for WeLoveCostaRica.com plus numerous articles for the EKA, Costa Rica Outdoors, Friends and Costa Rica Traveler magazines, Central American Weekly newspaper and hundreds of newsletters and articles in Spanish.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.