You are receiving this newsletter because you are a valued VIP Member of WeLoveCostaRica.com
If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please see the simple, one click unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of this email.
If you check the the Deaths of U.S. Citizens Abroad statistics compiled by the US Department of State from January 2004 – December 2014 you will see that death by drowning is the number one cause of death for US citizens in Costa Rica.
During this ten year period, according to the U.S. State Department, 286 US citizens died in Costa Rica, 87 of them drowned, 44 committed suicide and only 41 were murdered and it should be noted that a few of them were murdered by fellow Americans…
Compared to the number of tourists from the US who drown at the beach in Costa Rica, the number of people living here who die a violent death is tiny… More than 100% of Americans die by drowning than are murdered in Costa Rica.
Take a good, hard look around and you’ll find that Costa Rica remains a very attractive place to live with a low crime rate in most areas and just happens to be a great place to live, retire and invest in real estate.
**PS. If any of you are flying into San José in the next 4-6 weeks and would be willing to bring a new camera (should weigh about XXlbs) down for me which I’ll order from Amazon.com, please hit ‘Reply’ and let me know…
I would order it and have Amazon deliver it to your address, you can put it away safely in your baggage and I’ll pick it up from you when you arrive in San José…
If you could do that for me por favor, please hit ‘Reply’ and let me know…
Por FavorSee Our Most Recent Articles Below.
- Understanding How The National Registry Works Is Crucial When Buying Costa Rica Real Estate. Read this article here.
- Eating Well And Having Fun in the Tamarindo Restaurants. Read this article here.
- Ocean View 4 Bedroom Home For Sale in Uvita, South Pacific US$525,000 – Casa Armonia! Read this article here.
- Legal Costa Rica Residency. See 5 Reasons Why Laura Gutierrez Will Get Your Costa Rica Residency Approved Quicker And More Efficiently Than Any Attorney!
- Ocean View Home Playas del Coco Home For Sale – US$415,000. Casa de Bendiciones. Read this article here.
- Affordable Costa Rica Car Rental. Get a free GPS when you rent your car or SUV from WeLoveCostaRica.com’s preferred car rental company. Call (800) 601-8806.
- Deaths of U.S. Citizens Abroad in Costa Rica – State Department confirms more Americans die by drowning and suicide than any other cause. Read this article here.
- Steal This Gorgeous Hillside Home For Sale in Río Piedras. Beautiful Lake Arenal views and only US$179,000 with seller financing, 3 Bedrooms & 3 Bathrooms Imagine waking up every morning to spectacular views of Lake Arenal surrounded by lush hilly terrain. We have your slice of paradise waiting for you in Río Piedras. See this property here.
- Would You Buy Real Estate From An Immigrant Working Illegally In Your Home Town? Free video… Read this article here.
- Costa Rica Living Profile – The Susan Lutz interview with the accomplished author of ‘The Ticos.’ Read this article here.
- Not Sure Where You Want To Live in Costa Rica? Please visit our Help-U-Search section here and Scott will try to help you find the best location based on your specific requirements…
- While Sheeple Lose Their Minds The TPP Is Passed. Read this article here.
- Living in Costa Rica – “I feel fortunate (maybe even a bit smart!) to have chosen Costa Rica as my family’s future home back in 1995. Read this article here.
- Costa Rica Hotels For Sale. Top ten ingredients you need to be a successful hotel owner in Costa Rica. Read this article here.
Best wishes from your ‘amigo’ in Santa Ana, Costa Rica – A land of stunning scenery, sunshine and smiles.
PS. If you’re not already a VIP Member, please remember that registration is free, quick and easy here.
PPS. If you’re having difficulties renewing your membership please reply and give me your username and I will look into it for you …
WeLoveCostaRica.com is headquartered in Santa Ana, Costa Rica. The best mailing address is: #173-6151. Santa Ana, Costa Rica. The office telephone number is (506) 8892-6969.
Scott Oliver is the half-crazed 55 year old British born author of 1. How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Shirt, 2. ¿Cómo Comprar Bienes Raíces en Costa Rica, Sin Perder Su Camisa? and 3. Costa Rica’s Guide To Making Money Offshore and, the founder of WeLoveCostaRica.com and CasaDeLujo.com and WowVideoMarketingSolutions.com
He has written 500 articles for WeLoveCostaRica.com plus numerous articles for the EKA, Costa Rica Outdoors, Friends and Costa Rica Traveler magazines, Central American Weekly newspaper and hundreds of newsletters and articles in Spanish.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.