You are receiving this newsletter because you are a valued VIP Member of WeLoveCostaRica.com
If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please see the simple, one click unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of this email.
Costa Rica is in Central America located between Nicaragua and Panama. Its borders span 309 kilometers (192 miles) with Nicaragua and 330 kilometers (205 miles) with Panama.
Costa Rica also borders the Pacific Ocean and the Caribbean Sea, its coastline reaching across 1,290 kilometers (802 miles).
The country has 51,100 square kilometers (19,730 square miles) of land, which is slightly less than the size of West Virginia, including the Isla del Coco (a small island in the Pacific Ocean).
This makes Costa Rica bigger than Maryland (10,455 square miles), Vermont (9,615), New Hampshire (9,283), Massachusetts (8,262), New Jersey (7,790), Hawaii (6,459), Connecticut (5,006), Delaware (2,026) and Rhode Island (1,213)
But, a whole lot smaller than the rest… The State of California alone is more than 8 times bigger than Costa Rica although we have more water but about the same number of Spanish speaking people.
Por FavorSee Our Most Recent Articles Below.
- How Two Canadians Fell in Love With Costa Rica. Saving our own little piece of the rainforest. We live in Winnipeg, Manitoba where the leaves are off the trees for almost 6 months of the year. The winters here can be quite cold. Read this article here.
- Small Pizza & Pasta Restaurant Business For Sale in Playas Del Coco With US$9,000 Monthly Sales Now Only US$45,000. Have you ever wanted to own your own restaurant and be the one in charge and not have to worry about high overhead and lots of employees? Read this article here.
- Shopping For A Dentist in Costa Rica. Beware the bait and switch! Remember that you may be entitled to a free airfare up to $1,000. Valid until 1st October 2015
- Best Value Condos For Sale At The Oaks Tamarindo in Costa Rica. We expect to be sold out within 60 days. The Oaks’ location just outside of Tamarindo is ideal for families and ideal for security. See our free video here.
- Legal Costa Rica Residency. See 5 Reasons Why Laura Gutierrez Will Get Your Costa Rica Residency Approved Quicker And More Efficiently Than Any Attorney!
- Living In Costa Rica During The Rainy Season. Whether you like it or not the rainy season is now upon us.Read this article here.
- Amazing Country Estate Home For Sale, featuring 5 bedrooms and 3 baths, located in Atenas, Costa Rica. US$549,000 with seller financing. This lovely home offers over 500 m2 (5,000+ s.f.) of living space, set on one and a half acres (6,600m2) of tropical landscaped, private gardens. Read this article here.
- Affordable Costa Rica Car Rental. Get a free GPS when you rent your car or SUV from WeLoveCostaRica.com’s preferred car rental company. Call (800) 601-8806.
- Living in Jaco. City of Surf, Land of Adventure. For the World Surfing Games in 2009, a giant sign was erected between Jaco and Hermosa Beach that read Jaco, Ciudad de Surf, Tierra de Adventura – City of Surf, Land of Adventure. U.S. taxpayers see more here.
- Not Sure Where You Want To Live in Costa Rica? Please visit our Help-U-Search section here and Scott will try to help you find the best location based on your specific requirements…
Muchisimas Gracias For Being a VIP Member of WeLoveCostaRica.com
Best wishes from your ‘amigo’ in Santa Ana, Costa Rica – A land of stunning scenery, sunshine and smiles.
PS. If you’re not already a VIP Member, please remember that registration is free, quick and easy here.
PPS. If you’re having difficulties renewing your membership please reply and give me your username and I will look into it for you …
WeLoveCostaRica.com is headquartered in Santa Ana, Costa Rica. The best mailing address is: #173-6151. Santa Ana, Costa Rica. The office telephone number is (506) 8892-6969.
Scott Oliver is the half-crazed 55 year old British born author of 1. How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Shirt, 2. ¿Cómo Comprar Bienes Raíces en Costa Rica, Sin Perder Su Camisa? and 3. Costa Rica’s Guide To Making Money Offshore and, the founder of WeLoveCostaRica.com and CasaDeLujo.com and WowVideoMarketingSolutions.com
He has written 500 articles for WeLoveCostaRica.com plus numerous articles for the EKA, Costa Rica Outdoors, Friends and Costa Rica Traveler magazines, Central American Weekly newspaper and hundreds of newsletters and articles in Spanish.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.