You are receiving this newsletter because you are a valued VIP Member of WeLoveCostaRica.com
If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, please do not reply to this email but see the simple, one click unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of this email.
Please See Our Most Recent Articles Below.
- The Oaks Tamarindo: A great location for families to enjoy the beautiful beaches of the Gold Coast of Costa Rica. The Oaks’ location just outside of Tamarindo is ideal for families and ideal for security. See our free video here.
- Super Dental Savings In Costa Rica. Check out our complete price list here and remember that you may be entitled to a free airfare up to $1,000. Valid until 1st October 2015
- Costa Rica Monkey Business on Playa (Beach) Grande Near Tamarindo. Read how Gato cooks dinner for our vacationing family of 16 here.
- Legal Costa Rica Residency. See 5 Reasons Why Laura Gutierrez Will Get Your Costa Rica Residency Approved Quicker And More Efficiently Than Any Attorney!
- Costa Rica Beach Living – 23 ‘Negatives’. After visiting one of Costa Rica’s many beautiful beaches on vacation, many people rush to the conclusion that “Wouldn’t it be nice to live here?”. Read this article here.
- Affordable Costa Rica Car Rental. Get a free GPS when you rent your car or SUV from WeLoveCostaRica.com’s preferred car rental company. Call (800) 601-8806.
- Costa Rica Beach Living – 23 Positives. Scott’s recent article on the Costa Rica Beach Living – 23 Negatives just made us want to *&%#!! So instead, we decided to fight back… Read this article here.
- A Trip To The Arenal Rainforest With The Goodell Family. Guanacaste is HOT! I love Guanacaste however it is really nice to have a place close by where we can cool off and enjoy a totally different climate such as the area around Lake Arenal which is about a 3 hour drive from either Tamarindo or San Jose. Read this article here.
- U.S. Taxpayer? Make Sure You File This Form by June 30. In summary, the BSA requires US citizens and permanent residents to file an FBAR if they had financial interests in, or authority over, foreign accounts with an aggregate value of $10,000 or more at any time during the preceding year. U.S. taxpayers see more here.
- Not Sure Where You Want To Live in Costa Rica? Please visit our Help-U-Search section here and Scott will try to help you find the best location based on your specific requirements…
- Mysterious High-Tech Item Found on Costa Rica Beach. Even after 30 years of coming to Costa Rica I am always amazed at how Ticos see things differently than I do. Read this article here.
Best wishes from your ‘amigo’ in Santa Ana, Costa Rica – A land of stunning scenery, sunshine and smiles.
PS. If you’re not already a VIP Member, please remember that registration is free, quick and easy here.
PPS. If you’re having difficulties renewing your membership please reply and give me your username and I will look into it for you …
WeLoveCostaRica.com is headquartered in Santa Ana, Costa Rica. The best mailing address is: #173-6151. Santa Ana, Costa Rica. The office telephone number is (506) 8892-6969.
Scott Oliver is the 55 year old British born author of 1. How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Shirt, 2. ¿Cómo Comprar Bienes Raíces en Costa Rica, Sin Perder Su Camisa? and 3. Costa Rica’s Guide To Making Money Offshore and, the founder of WeLoveCostaRica.com and CasaDeLujo.com and WowVideoMarketingSolutions.com
He has written 500 articles for WeLoveCostaRica.com plus numerous articles for the EKA, Costa Rica Outdoors, Friends and Costa Rica Traveler magazines, Central American Weekly newspaper and hundreds of newsletters and articles in Spanish.
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.