You are receiving this newsletter because you registered at WeLoveCostaRica.com and requested it. If you wish to change your email address or unsubscribe, *please do not reply to this email* but see the simple, one click instructions at the bottom of this email newsletter.
Your 801st Costa Rica Retirement Living Online Magazine for Saturday, 5th April 2014.
It’s always good to hear great reports about Costa Rica Realtors and I do regularly hear lots of positive reports about our Recommended Realtors.
Today though we hear from one of John Wieland’s very happy customers:
“From the time we began speaking with John until today, he has delivered to his word. When we arrived in Costa Rica, John was prepared to show us a wide sample of homes that matched our budget and styling needs. Once we choose our home and the detailed demands began, he was there to guide us along the entire sales process, due diligence and closing phases of the transaction.
We had specific needs that were a must in order for us to make the deal happen and John listened attentively to ensure that our needs were accomplished. The negotiation was fair and all parties won. We are thrilled about the purchase of our fabulous home near Dominical Costa Rica and are excited about referring more people to John. Heck, one has already made the trek and more to follow. Thank You John! We now get what is meant when we hear Pura Vida!”
John lives in and loves Costa Rica’s beautiful Southern Zone, you can read more about Costa Rica Realtor John Wieland here.
Best wishes from your ‘amigo’ en Costa Rica. A land of stunning scenery, sunshine and smiles.
PS. If you’re not already a VIP Member, please remember that it’s free, quick and easy! Register Here!
If you are having problems renewing your membership at WeLoveCostaRica.com please email me with your username and I’ll look into it for you …
See Our Most Recent Articles Below.
- Beachfront Bargain Condo For Sale in Jaco US$279,000 – Let’s make a deal.
- “I Would Love To Live in Sunny Costa Rica But, How Can I Make Some Money?“
- Is This All There Is? Nothing More?
- Not Sure Where You Want To Live in Costa Rica? Please visit our Help-U-Search section and we will try to help you find the best location based on your unique, specific requirements…
- Costa Rica Realtor John Wieland Helping Clients To Live The Pura Vida in Costa Rica
- Affordable Costa Rica Car Rentals With Free Cellphone, Cooler, Baby Seat, Roof-Rack and Map. Call toll free now on (800) 601-8806
- Fully Titled Walk-To-The-White-Cove-Beach Lots For Sale in The Point at Tamarindo Preserve From US$175,000
- The Real Reasons Americans Give Up Their US Citizenship.
- Our 25 page Living in Costa Rica – 127 Tips & Traps Report has been downloaded thousands of times… This report touches on the positives and the negatives that you need to know about when you consider living, retiring and buying real estate in Costa Rica, this ‘rich coast’ of stunning scenery, sunshine & smiles… Available here to registered VIP Members only.
WeLoveCostaRica.com is headquartered in Santa Ana, Costa Rica. The best mailing address is: #173-6151. Santa Ana, Costa Rica. The office telephone number is (506) 2582-0389.
Scott Oliver is the 54 year old British born author of 1. How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate Without Losing Your Camisa, 2. ¿Cómo Comprar Bienes Raíces en Costa Rica, Sin Perder Su Camisa? and 3. Costa Rica’s Guide To Making Money Offshore and, the founder of WeLoveCostaRica.com, CasaDeLujo.com, MyProfitableOnlineBusiness.com and TopTenTrafficTips.com
He has written 500 articles for WeLoveCostaRica.com plus numerous articles for the EKA, Costa Rica Outdoors, Friends and Costa Rica Traveler magazines, Central American Weekly newspaper and hundreds of newsletters and articles in Spanish.
After 25 years of professional experience as an investment advisor, Scott has retired from financial services and focuses now on Costa Rica real estate. He has lived in and loved Costa Rica since September 1999.
How To Stay In Touch With Us.
- Add Scott Oliver to your Google Circles here.
- Like WeLoveCostaRica.com on FaceBook here.
- See our Costa Rica videos on YouTube here.
- Follow us on Twitter here.
- Follow us on On LinkedIn here.
- ¿Prefiere ver vídeos de casas y apartamentos en Costa Rica en Español?
Are you into beautiful Costa Rica?
All interesting things you want to know about Costa Rica are right here in our newsletter! Enter your email and press "subscribe" button.