Great bikini photograph on the main page

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Great bikini photograph on the main page

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    bogino
    Participant

On the Homepage.

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”bogino”]On the Homepage.[/quote]

You have a good eye for photography!

VictoriaLST

I thought it was “a good eye” for…….:roll:

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”bogino”]On the Homepage.[/quote]

I wish I had taken that photograph…. And a few hundred more of the same “subject” as long as it would be OK for me to drool while I take photographs.

Esta mujer es puravida!

Scott

bogino
    Participant

Actually reminds me of Copacabana or Ipanema beach in Rio.

Andrew
    Keymaster

[quote=”bogino”]Actually reminds me of Copacabana or Ipanema beach in Rio.[/quote]

Reminds me of Tara a rather delicious nutritionist I met at a beach party in Grand Cayman … 😛

costaricabill
    Participant

I was thinking more like she would be a great fishing partner because she obviously knows how to handle a cast net!

Sailor

Because of my many trips to Brazil, I have been declared legally blind. Heaven help the males of the species, if Ticas adopt the same sting attire.

costaricabill
    Participant

[quote=”Sailor”]Because of my many trips to Brazil, I have been declared legally blind. Heaven help the males of the species, if Ticas adopt the same sting attire.[/quote]

Have you spent much time at the Guanacaste beaches? We have several here in our little area that would compare favorably, and oh how I would like the opportunity to be the judge!

sbw1977
    Participant

I must have dwelled to long on the home page, my wife just punched me in the arm.

VictoriaLST

Only once??

Guys !! What is so great about staring at the menú when you cannot afford to order the meal ? 😆

Sailor

Costaricabill,
    I have a beachfront in Guancaste. I would agree, the Ticas are beautiful.

Sailor

elindermuller,
    You will be surprised, what a boat, not money can attract. To keep my 44′ sailboat from sinking, I have to throw some of the lovely sting bikini Ticas, off the boat; while at the marina.

[quote=”Sailor”]elindermuller,
    You will be surprised, what a boat, not money can attract. To keep my 44′ sailboat from sinking, I have to throw some of the lovely sting bikini Ticas, off the boat; while at the marina.[/quote]

I actually meant, staring at a picture does not make much sense.

If you have a large variety of fresh meat at the market, and it jumps into your shopping cart for free, off course you take it. 8)

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.