Article by Gary Amoth about George Lundquist’s Retirement Tour

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Article by Gary Amoth about George Lundquist’s Retirement Tour

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    costaricafinca
    Participant

An interesting and well written account of his visit to Costa Rica, and George Lundquist’s tour.

[url=https://www.welovecostarica.com/public/George-Lundquists-Costa-Rica-Retirement-Tour.cfm]George Lundquist’s Retirement Tour. A very happy and satisfied customer letter…[/url]

I just want to bring to your attention, that one cannot [i]always[/i] ‘drink the water (anywhere)’ in Costa Rica, as there is presently an unacceptable high arsenic level in the water in parts of Guanacaste, with a few communities relying on water delivered by tanker trucks.

You may wish to search the online newspapers for more information. Also, some popular beach communities do not always have potable water, either, but they have to rely on purchasing bottled water.

Most areas do have perfectly good water, but it doesn’t hurt to check before you drink if you venture into new territory.

If you live in a rural area or are considering purchasing raw land, consider having your water tested [i]before[/i][b][/b] you sign on that dotted line.

costaricafinca
    Participant

Article today on [url=www.welovecostarica.com/members/cfmbb/message_edit.cfm?threadid=B60AA932-24E8-5ED2-F140D012347233F7]Qcostarica[/url] written by Juan Sebastian Campos, states “Meanwhile 11,000 + people in Guanacaste drink public water laced with arsenic and that goes unabated”.

costaricafinca
    Participant

There is [u]much[/u] more information on the local Spanish language ‘newspapers on line’, unfortunately, they are harder to find, after the fact.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.