Costa Rica Beach Properties - What Problems?
With Costa Rica beach properties, we must remember that the Costa Rican system of law is not 'Common Law'. We inherited it from Spain, who, as all the rest of the European mainland countries received the 'Roman system of Law'. . . . (to read the remainder of this article, please log in below.)
If you are a current WeLoveCostaRica.com VIP Member, please log in using the form below.
If you are not a VIP Member, please note that membership is FREE and we invite you to view the subscriber benefits at Membership Benefits.
If you are a current member and have forgotten your password, please enter your email address below, and your password will be emailed to you.
If your membership has expired and you wish to renew - which is totally free - please visit the Membership Benefits Page.
Start Planning The Best YearsOf Your Life In Costa Rica Today!
Take A Free Tour Of WeLoveCostaRica.com!By Joining Now For Free And... Get instant access to the 25 page 'Gringo Tips & Traps' report plus the "Insider's Guide ToCosta Rica Living & Retirement."To get yours please click on Join Now below! It's simple, fast and free!
Becoming a VIP Member of the WeLoveCostaRica.com family is FREE and has its advantages
When you join over 25,000 VIP members of WeLoveCostaRica.com
you get instant access
- Over 4,000+ informative articles.
- NEarly 300 online videos to enjoy.
- 500+ articles by Scott Oliver, author of How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate and Costa Rica's Guide To Making Money Offshore
- 90% of our articles are exclusive to WeLoveCostaRica.com
- Over 700 articles about living and retiring in Costa Rica
- Dozens of articles by respected, published Costa Rica attorneys.
- Over 60 FREE Spanish lessons.
- Enjoy over 600 favourite fun photos from our VIP Members.See information about affordable Costa Rica real estate projects for sale that the brokers will NOT show you.
- Hundreds of articles about construction, pre-construction projects, recommended developers and real estate investments.
- Contact reference checked experts for international health insurance, Doctors, Dentists, Cosmetic Surgeons, mortgages, moving services and veterinarians.
- Learn which banks are easiest to do business with and which banks you should avoid.
- Take advantage of our Help-U-Search real estate program to make sure you're dealing with the best, most recommended Costa Rica Realtors in Costa Rica when you need one.
- Access interesting downloadable files like our 25 page Gringo Tips & Traps Report.
- Learn from the real life experiences of our VIP Members with over 40,000 Discussions in the Costa Rica Living Discussion Forum moderated by Scott Oliver, author How To Buy Costa Rica Real Estate and Costa Rica's Guide To Making Money Offshore plus two key VIP Members.
- Our weekly WeLoveCostaRica.com Email Newsletter showing you what's hot and what's not.
- Interviews with industry movers-and-shakers.