Forum Format

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum Forum Format

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    costaricabill
    Participant

Is it just me, or does anyone else find this new format to be much more difficult to review?

china3323
    Participant

Yes! I find it very difficult. Not much fun anymore.

rf2cr
    Participant

After 10 years on the site – I am gone, this is impossibly complicated.

wasaga
    Participant

I agree

pdsnickles
    Participant

Yeah it sucks. What sucks more is this new owner doesn’t answer emails, doesn’t seem to read forum posts, sends out emails that are heavy on the selling and light on anything good to read, and basically seems to think this business will run itself and make money with no input or loving care from himself. I expect my membership to be canceled as a result of this post but so be it, the truth is the truth (as I see it).

orcas0606
    Participant

I have been a follower for a long time on this site and I was not aware of the change of ownership. Now I see why there seems to be a lack of activity on the site. No TLC on the part of the owner may be a reason or a lack of on how things are done in CR. In CR you have to pay attention to business or forget it. To bad as it was as interesting. Hope Scott got all his dinero

karenlafavor
    Participant

Hi all,
    my wife and I just moved from Honduras to Estirillos. We have a 2013 KIA Serranto for sale with about 39,000 miles on it. Asking $13,000 for. We have a house in Orlando and because we will spend most of the time in Orlando, would like to sell it rather than keep it there. You can email me at klafavor47@yahoo.com.
    We are here until 1 June.
    Thanks.
    John LaFavor

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.