A great big "Thank You" to Scott Oliver!

Home Forums Costa Rica Living Forum A great big "Thank You" to Scott Oliver!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    jasman

There are so many of us that enjoy and rely on this website and forum! I just wanted to express my gratitude, on behalf of all of the members, to Scott Oliver, for his time and effort in maintaining and improving this website. I know that Scott is in the Real Estate and Investment Brokerage business, and that is his main source of income, but this website is created and maintained out of his love of Costa Rica, and a desire to help other people to learn about Costa Rica, and this represents a lot of time and effort on his part that is largely un-compensated. I just want Scott to know how much we all appreciate his efforts.

Thank you, Scott.

John

Andrew
    Keymaster

Wow!

Thank you very much indeed.

Scott

PS. Just for the record though – I don’t actually sell real estate, I just write about it.

sschmidt

I just ordered Scott Oliver’s book – How to buy Cost Rica Land….

I am looking forward to receiving it, but was informed on the amazon.com website where I ordered it that it would take 2-3 weeks.

My husband and I are looking into the opportunities to purchase land/rental property now as a possible plan for our retirement in approximately 10 years. We are also planning to visit CR soon. Any information or suggestions is appreciated!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.